Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy July Rudolph Day

Money has been tight this month so I have just put together a good list of gifts to finish off my Hubby's shopping. I think with what I have it will be plenty, I just have to order it when we get some more money.

I organized recipes this month. I have binders with ripped out magazine recipes and printed recipes so I finished filling up two of them and I made an index for each one so that I can find what I'm looking for easily. I have chosen chocolate peppermint fudge for my Christmas dessert and I can find it in one of the binders I finished when it's time.

I ordered a gift for my friend so I'm just about done with her for the holidays.

Today, I have painted the downstairs hallway the same color as our living room. It's hard to paint the downstairs because all the rooms run together and I love the light blue that I painted the computer room, but I have never loved it in the hallway. I never thought anything looked nice against it. Now it's a creamy off white and the stuff is going to look great on it. I kept holding it up to the living room wall to see how it would look and it's way better. Now I just have to wait until it's dry so I can put all the stuff back on the walls. I hope none of the walls that are in this color need a lot of touch up because I'm almost out of the paint now.

I'm going to be doing the Holiday Houseworks Plan from organizedchristmas.com again this year. I usually get the Fall cleaning bug a little early so I'm ahead of the game when it starts.

Happy Christmas in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment