Monday, September 6, 2010

Houseworks Holiday Plan

The Houseworks Holiday Plan started last week and I've been following along. I cleaned the computer room last week. I don't do my filing paperwork until January so that I can put all the old paperwork from the entire year downstairs in the bin and I get all the tax papers ready. I just polished all the furniture and dusted and vacuumed everything and I washed the window and changed the curtains to my Fall/Winter shade. I cleaned up the computer armoire and that was a chore because that's where my Husband works from home. It was a mess! The room is fairly small so I got it done in one day. I had to leave in the middle to drop off some freecycle stuff and there are a lot of knick knack things on the shelves that had to be cleaned. I also cleaned the downstairs hallway that day. Week one of the plan...Done!

Today I cleaned the craft room. It's over the computer room and roughly the same size. It was a little easier since there're less knick knacks and no computer armoire to clean. I can't clean the window in there yet either because it's also the exercise room and there's an AC in the window. I'm not ready to take that out just yet in case of warm weather and trying to exercise up there. When the AC's come out I will clean those windows and put up Fall/Winter curtains on the windows that usually get them. I also cleaned the upstairs hallway and stairwell today. Week two assignment...Done!

Later today I think I will set up my scarecrow on the front stairs and hopefully get the Fall wreath up on the garage. That might be pushing it, but maybe by tomorrow I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment