Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Curtains

I got some new curtains for the Summer for a couple of rooms. The first one is in the downstairs bathroom. The middle of the daisies are a button. So cute!




These are my new living room curtains. I wish they were a little lighter in color for the Summer, but this is the only blue they had. I need a swag for the front windows because the windows are so long and it looks funny with just a valance.




Yesterday, the weather was so nice (near 70) so I wanted to clean at least some of the windows and change out the curtains because I was sick of snowflakes and snowmen in the bathrooms, and how can there be snowflakes and snowmen when it's almost 70 degrees? I have about half the windows and curtains left to clean when the weather is nice again. I've been Spring cleaning and all I have left is the upstairs hallway/stairwell and our bedroom. I should be done in the next few weeks. I've been going through everything and throwing stuff away and giving stuff away. It will make it easier to clean next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment