Monday, April 25, 2011

Rudolph Day- April

Happy Rudolph Day! The work for this month is organizing holiday crafts and organizing Christmas dinnerware. I don't think I'm making anything this year for gifts. I'm busy right now doing many cross-stitches for myself. I do wish we could find a project to do because this year should be a Christmas project. Me, my Mom and my Aunt usually do a craft project each year and we go between Fall and Christmas. Last year we made pumpkin centerpieces, but I haven't come across anything I want to make for Christmas yet. My holiday dishes are under the hutch already organized, but I'm not sure they will get used this year. Someone had a fun idea of using them on Rudolph Days and all during December on the MHH forum and maybe that will be a good idea so they get some more use. I will be putting Easter decorations away today and I added a new gift to my Amazon cart the other day. I don't think I will be making an order today, but we'll see. I guess I'm not going to get much of anything Christmasy done today, but I did start to clean up the basement so I'm making progress on something. I also started some Christmas lists the other day so a little progress has been made on Christmas this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment