Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yay! It's May Rudolph Day!

So today I got my first Christmas wrapping session done while I listened to Christmas music for the first time since last Christmas. I only got a few things wrapped because I separated out our Anniversary gift and part of hubby's birthday gift. I added a couple of items to my Amazon cart, but I'm going to wait until June to make an order in case they have Father's Day sales. I recorded everything in my holiday planner and added a few ideas.

I always make the same standbys for dessert for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners so I don't really have to gather anything yet. I probably don't need to buy anything in catalogs for gifts, but I'm hoping to find an idea for a Christmas craft project soon. Next month is halfway! I guess I should be halfway ready by then too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment