Monday, September 19, 2011

Houseworks Holiday Plan

I'm doing good on the plan. I'm actually ahead of the plan right now. I cleaned the spare bedroom last week and yesterday I cleaned the living room. That was the last of the carpets that needed cleaning. I also cleaned the mud room and decorated it for Fall this weekend. I just have the bathrooms and the kitchen/dining rooms left. I've got curtains in the laundry right now and I'm going to wash a couple of rugs next. I put my Winter picture up in the living room over the loveseat because I don't have a Fall picture and I figured it was easier to put it up when I was changing the slipcover since I store the other picture behind the loveseat. Holiday prep is going pretty good too. I've done most of it on Rudolph days all year. Looking forward to finishing early and having a relaxing December again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment