Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Things

I stained the bathroom shelf black. I'm working on a cross stitch that will go in here where the other picture is and I thought the black shelf would look better with a black frame on the stitching.




This is a little basket I bought for the bathroom to go with the newly stained shelf.




I got this chair a while ago, but hadn't put it up until now. I hung it on the wall in the living room as a little shelf. The items on it in the picture are no longer on it because they are on another new shelf I just bought.




This is the other new shelf in the dining room. I am having trouble finding things to go on the new shelves. I guess I'll have to do some more shopping.




Hubby sprayed this frame black. It was white and looked washed out in the living room against the light colored wall. Now it stands out.




This is a new printer's box I got from my Mom. I put it in place of a barn shaped shelf that held items that were a little bigger. I've been trying to find places for my bigger items now.




This is a little pan I had on the barn shelf that doesn't fit on the printer's box. I put a little candle ring and a tea light in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment