Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Rudolph Day!

It's Rudolph day again. I just ordered a couple things from my Amazon cart for Hubby. I've made a couple suggestions to myself in my Christmas folder in my email over the past month too. I think today I will start cleaning out my craft supplies in preparation for Spring cleaning the craft/exercise room. I was going to clean another room today, but Hubby is working from home due to ice in the driveway this morning. This is the third weekend in a row we've gotten snow. It's a little late for Winter to start now. I think we deserve some Spring weather soon. I started my spring cleaning already. I've scrubbed down the kitchen and dining room already. Over the weekend, I did the computer room. I just have the living room and downstairs bath left for the first floor. Not too bad for so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment