Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Projects and Fall

I took a break from the Fall cross stitch I'm working on and I whipped this cute holiday house out in a month. It's in the computer room.

I did the Fall decoration for the door.

I saw a "quilting" idea in Woman's Day magazine last month and I decided to make a quilt for over the couch for Fall. It's made with craft paper and I drew in lines to look like stitches.

I know it's a little early for Fall things, but I've already started Fall cleaning. I've got 3 rooms done downstairs and only 2 left. I want to have the downstairs all done before September rolls around so that I can put out my Fall decorations and know that all the decorations I'm putting away are already clean and all the areas the decorations go are clean and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment