Monday, January 30, 2017

Projects

I always seem to get projects in clusters. I've wanted a coat closet for years, but I only have a tiny utility closet on the whole first floor and I need a place to store the vacuum and tools. My Mom suggested just getting a cabinet for that stuff. It was a little easier said than done, but I finally found a cabinet that would accommodate the tall handles of the mops and such. I will be painting the door and front an off white so it's not as bright and it was fairly cheap so if I ever find something better it's no big loss. Of course I had to rearrange the computer room and wall decor to fit it in there so that created more projects. I still have to touch up the wall paint.
This is my new coat closet. It's the best picture I can get because I can't back up enough since it's in a hallway. It's working perfectly and I'm happy with it.
This is our old computer armoire that was an oak veneer before. I love this creamy off white color (it's what I will paint the utility cabinet door with). I added the bead board to the doors to give it a little more of a country look.

No comments:

Post a Comment