Monday, August 20, 2018

Projects

I got some brick wallpaper to hide the crooked old tile backsplash behind the stove. I didn't know the cabinets and hood were crooked until I pushed the stove back many years ago and I've been trying to hide it ever since. I think this finally did the trick. I patched the grout lines and sanded it and wiped it and then used wallpaper border paste on it and so far it's sticking good. I really like how it looks.
I decided to try to make an easy quilt for something different to do. I think it came out good for a first try. I had the checked fabric because I liked it, but didn't know what to do with it. I also made Christmas pillow covers for the couch pillows that day.
I finally finished my Halloween cross stitch sampler. I like how the colors are muted in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment