Monday, May 3, 2010

Bounce Dryer Bar- Revisited

So I put the new Bounce Dryer Bar in the other night even though there was a little bit left on the old one. It wasn't softening the laundry anymore and you could see the whole word "replace" on it. I did 3 loads of laundry last night and the first was jeans and of course it left white marks all over them again. Then I figured it out...turn jeans and dark shirts inside out for the first few loads and then any marks will be on the inside and never noticed. Unfortunately, my jeans have marks all over them and I tried to wipe what I could off with a wash cloth. Next time I will remember to turn them inside out. It doesn't do it for very long and it seems to particularly like jeans so that's my solution for continued use of the bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment