Monday, May 3, 2010

Stool or Stoolie as I've been calling it

Here is the little stool that has been given a makeover. It is well over 10 years old and it was originally bought for my cat, Midnight, so he could look out the windows easier. It had dark wood finish on the legs and a pink floral pattern on top. It never matched the decor of my parents' house and definitely not mine and I've wanted to redo it for years, but never got around to it. Finally, I did it with leftover stuff we already had. My husband spray painted the legs with leftover paint from a kitchen cart that he sprayed the same color and the swatch of fabric for the top is blocking the glass doors in the bathroom cabinet so you can't see through. The cat we have now, Max, avoids the stool like the plague, yet he uses my bear bench in the living room like his personal ladder. Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment