Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Picture

I took this picture from my Mom and reframed it to match my house. It had a smaller frame with a green matte. I had the frame and matte already from another project. Now I think I will have to paint the frame on the other picture black though because it's a little bold and unbalanced looking.



I took the cream part of the matte off so now the picture pops instead of the frame. It makes the other picture near it look old and faded now so I'll be looking for a new matte and frame for that one. At least a new matte, I can have Hubby paint the frame black if I have to.



Here is the other picture on the same wall. I got a new black frame and dark blue matte for it. The matte it had was very faded blue and a wooden frame. This makes the pictures look crisp and updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment