Monday, June 13, 2011

4th of July and Stuff

I decorated for the 4th of July this weekend.





We got another chunk of the basement cleaned out. There's not too much left to do down there. After I go through the shed I'll put the stuff we don't need/want on freecycle. We're thinking about building some shelves just for the AC storage and then it will free up a whole shelf down there for other storage. That might come in handy. We've got a pile to go to the attic for storage too.

I fixed the cracks in the first set of sailboats I got. I didn't want them sitting around broken for too long. The one that isn't cracked bad looks as good as new, but the badly cracked one is only good enough for a higher shelf. I had trouble matching the paint color for some reason so it always ended up being too dark or too light. Oh well, you can't really see the cracks on the shelf where it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment