Sunday, June 26, 2011

June Rudolph Day

I was crafting yesterday on Rudolph Day so I didn't get to update anything. This month I ordered a few more gifts and added a couple things to my Amazon cart. The focus of this month is recipes on OC and parties and gifts on MHH. I don't have to round up any recipes for Christmas, but I do have to have a recipe session where I cut out all the recipes from pages I tear out and put them in my binder. Maybe I will have time to work on that later today. I've been working on my gift list for a couple of months now so I'm doing pretty well with that already. I don't have any plans for Christmas in July, but we have a vacation coming up and I have Disney's A Christmas Carol on the DVR so maybe we'll watch that. We went to see it in the theater in 3D but it wasn't very enjoyable because of the kid next to us who didn't really want to be there and kept talking, singing and eating as loud as possible. I'm sure it will be more enjoyable at home with just us. Maybe I'll burn a Winter candle scent to enhance the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment