Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cleaning Again

I ended up cleaning the computer room the other day when I didn't have much energy along with the hallway closet. I felt like I had spare time and figured I should get something accomplished instead of just sitting around. I should have put on Christmas music while doing it, but I never thought of it. We will be looking for a new couch soon. Hubby is made of lead or something and crushes everything he sits on. I saw a nice streamlined reclining loveseat online at the place near us so we might stop in and see if we can sit on it. If we get that one I'll put our storage foot stools under the window and that way we can still have the storage and Max can sit on them to see outside. I think he would love that. I'll try to get a pic of the new TV stand up later today. We have to pull out the DVR again to hook up more wires so it's not quite ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment