Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New TV Stand

I got this new TV stand because I thought it would be nice to have a corner one. It's bigger than I expected, but it was the only one that would fit all of our components. We had the VCR in it too, but when we pulled out the DVR to connect more wires it was really hot and we thought we better give it more room for air to circulate. Part of the reason the VCR was staying is because it was the only thing with a clock. I will try to find a small clock to put on top of the DVR I guess. The Wii fits in the side cabinet and I put the basket of Wii accessories and "now playing" DVD's on my end table shelf. The sub speaker is still in the corner which is why the stand is a few inches from the walls. At least now the TV is viewable from anywhere in the room and easier for me to watch while I cook at the stove. The back is still a mess of wires, but we can never make it look neat. I guess we have too many things connected to the TV. Now we need to buy a longer HDMI cable for the DVD player because it won't reach the TV in the new stand. Always something...

No comments:

Post a Comment