Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Rudolph Day

Our new couch is coming today so I'm not really doing anything Christmasy, but last week I ordered some gifts and I picked them up yesterday. I've started staining the porch and I painted the porch door so it matches the front door. I think I'm going to buy a poster frame for my forsythia picture I had blown up so that I will feel more comfortable storing it behind the couch when the other picture is up. I was afraid of dust and the canvas getting ruined. I will be happy once the living room is put back together with the new couch. I'll probably get a picture soon. I ordered a pet cover for it so Max won't ruin it, but it's not here yet. I'll have to cover it with other blankets in the mean time. I'm going to head over to OC and MHH to look for the assignments and see if I need to do anything to be more prepared for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment