Monday, April 2, 2012

New Things

I went shopping with my Mom and Aunt this weekend. We were all on a curtain mission. I needed a couple of extra valances for the big windows on the porch. We went to a few places. I got this new wreath and I put it in place of the big picture that's been up for about 10 years. It's refreshing to have something different and new. I also got the carrot on top of the shelf.




The little mouse on the top shelf is new from this weekend. It reminded me of a mouse my Grandmother had and I loved when I was a kid. The little black thing is a cute sheep I got last weekend. I was going to put it on the printer's box, but you can't see his face good so for now it's on this shelf.





The bunny on the left is also new from last weekend too. I got a $10 coupon so it was only $4.75.




My Aunt spotted these curtains. They were cute and marked down so they were perfect for me. The blue will play nicely off the blue in my new forsythia picture that I should be getting today. The tan check sheers I had up were just too blah with all the other neutral colors so I wanted something with some color.



No comments:

Post a Comment