Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Rudolph Day Again!

I didn't do much on Rudolph Day, but I did quite a bit during the month. I made another order for Hubby and I'm just about done with him. I ordered something for my brother so he'll be done with a gift card. I know what I'm getting for my Mom, I just have to order it. I need to have another wrapping session and I just might do it later today. I wrote out our Christmas lists for my Mom and gave them to her so she can start and finish her shopping early. I made a fabric scrap wreath for Halloween a few weeks ago and I did one for Christmas yesterday. You'll see pictures when they are hanging. Hope everyone has a good chunk of Christmas prep done. The Houseworks Holiday Plan starts next week and I've already started that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment