Monday, September 24, 2012

HHP

I deep cleaned the downstairs bathroom this morning. It's also the laundry room. I finished up a few loose ends from other rooms I've already cleaned like touching up paint and cleaning the hallway light glass. We decided to get the new carpet upstairs so in the next couple of weeks that should arrive. I'll have to vac and clean quickly before putting the furniture back in. I hope it doesn't make too much of a mess. Over the weekend we moved a lot of dirt. We created a nice neat Jeep parking area with blocks and crushed rock and then we moved at least a yard and half of crushed rock out of the area. We have fresh dirt and seeds around the area. It looks so much better. I will take pix when the grass starts coming in. I'll be moving more dirt after lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment