Sunday, September 2, 2012

Let The Cleaning Begin!

The Houseworks Holiday Plan starts today although I started 2 weeks ago. I cleaned the computer room and the file cabinet. I even cleaned the little hallway downstairs. Since, Hubby is working the entire Labor Day weekend I'm taking advantage of it and getting a big jump on the cleaning part of the plan. Yesterday, I cleaned out the craft/exercise room. I made a list of things that need attention (like the window needs cleaning after the AC is taken out, but that won't be for another month probably and I need to switch to the Winter curtains in there). I decluttered a couple of things from that room too. Today, I cleaned the master bedroom and steam cleaned the carpet in there. That room is big and I'm pretty tired, but our room smells wonderfully fresh and clean now. Tomorrow, I'm going to take a little detour from the plan and clean the mud room and decorate it for Fall. It's just a small "room" in the basement so it will be quick and decorating will be fun. I also worked on my master gift list this week and it's all written out. I just have to pick things up in the next few months. I think I have finished Hubby except for stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment