Monday, March 18, 2013

Deals

I went to the Christmas Tree Store over the weekend to get this cute gourd bunny. My Mom had one and I thought it was so adorable I had to go see if they had any left. They did.
In the clearance area, I found this cow wreath thing. It had a sign on top that was half broken off, but I didn't want that part anyway. I took it off and fixed the broken hanger. I'm going to add a bow over the little marks on the ring. It was only .75 cents!
I also got this St Pat's wreath for the front door. I only had 1 day to put it out this year, but it will be useful for many years to come.
I got this little farm pillow in the clearance area for only $1.00 too. I figured for that cheap I would put it on the porch for the Summer. I love cows in case you can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment