Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Rudolph Day!

I've made another order for gifts for Hubby. It should be arriving in a few days. I had a great flood of inspiration the other day and put loads of stuff in my Amazon cart. I have an idea of everyone's gifts for Christmas. I think I will be done shopping extra early this year. On top of getting a good early start on Christmas shopping, I have finished Spring cleaning already too! I just have the porch left to clean out, but it's still too cold for that. Maybe it will stop snowing soon and I can start going out there to read and relax, after cleaning it out of course. I've got a bunch of stuff going to donations too. It amazes me that I still find stuff to get rid after the past two years of clearing stuff out. Hope everyone has a fantastic and productive Rudolph Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment