Friday, March 12, 2010

Bounce Dryer Bars

I decided to try the new Bounce Dryer Bar a few months ago. I got the 2 month bar and apparently I don't do an average amount of laundry because it's lasted quite a bit over 3 months so far. It's almost empty now, so here's the verdict: at first I wasn't very impressed because it left white marks on my jeans and dark colored shirts. The marks came out the next time I washed them and the package has instructions for getting rid of the marks so they don't ruin anything, but still annoying. After a few loads it stopped making the white marks and for some reason it seems to make the laundry process easier. I don't know what's so hard about the extra step of putting in a dryer sheet, but it just seems so easy to swap the clothes and turn it on and not have to do it. I bought another Bounce bar and will be swapping it in soon. We'll see how much I like it when the white marks appear again, or maybe they won't and I'll be hooked.

1 comment:

  1. very cool! keep us posted, ive been looking at these bars but dont know if i will like it!

    ReplyDelete