Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kitchen Cabinets Are Clean

I cleaned out all the kitchen cabinets yesterday. I polished the outside of the cabinets and drawers. I didn't have too much to get rid of. I rearranged a couple of shelves in 2 cabinets and now everything fits much better. I'm getting rid of a couple of bowls and a couple of plastic containers. I will try to freecycle them or give them to a charity yard sale. I still have to do the pantry cabinet and the island and vac around the baseboards in order to call the kitchen done, but I think I can do that tomorrow. I am planning on cleaning the dining room as well and then the whole 1st floor is Spring cleaned. We had a little flooding in the basement with the horrible rain storm this past weekend so the mud room is in desperate need of a good clean. It's a little too damp and stinky right now I think. I will be decorating for Easter tomorrow as well as finishing the kitchen cleaning. I hope I am not being too ambitious because I will be volunteering at the cat shelter in the morning and Wednesdays are my regular upstairs cleaning day. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I hope to have some more updates too.

No comments:

Post a Comment