Monday, March 26, 2012

Did More Cleaning

I cleaned the stairwell and upstairs hallway today. It's pretty small so it didn't take too long. I have a stair basket that always needs cleaning out so that's done. I just have the 3 bedrooms left to clean. I started a new donate box. It's filling up more slowly than the ones before so I think it's good that I have less and less stuff that I want to get rid of. I threw a pair of shoes in that were in the mud room when I cleaned yesterday. There will probably be a few things from the bedrooms to throw in. I put a few Easter decorations in because I scored a few things from my Mom and I'm trying to keep the decorations under control. It seems that no matter how many decorations I get rid of, I still have way too many. I used my fancy new camera to take pictures of the Forsythia branches the other day and I ordered a blown up canvas of one of the pictures to go over the couch. I can't wait to see how it comes out. If it's nice, I'll do one for Fall too.

No comments:

Post a Comment