Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Thing Off the To Do List

So this weekend included getting another thing checked off the To Do List...Staining the gazebo. The gazebo was looking very ratty and old and this coat of stain in the color new cedar has made it look fabulous. If only you could've seen me on the roof trying to stain the cupola! It had to be done though so I stretched and balanced and I even repaired 2 shingles that had blown off at least a year ago. It was so nice sitting out there with it being all clean and fresh. It's even worth my sore arms! Too bad the heat and humidity are coming back so we won't be using it for a few days.


On another note, I'm planning to redo the spare bedroom. I'm looking for a light blue/green color and I'm going to get some shelves for the walls. I don't want to spend too much so I'm going to use what I already have except for the shelves. I should be doing it in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for that update.

No comments:

Post a Comment