Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August Rudolph Day

Today's Rudolph Day again. This month I've been doing a little of everything. I ordered a Christmas gift for hubby, I've come up with an idea for my in-laws that I think will be great if I can find out a little more information about it, I've Fall cleaned the living room, and I've decorated for Fall a little. I was supposed to go through my Fall decorations to see if I could freecycle anything to make room for new stuff, but in order to do that I had to see if everything had a home so I put it out a little early. I'll try to take some pix a little later. I still have some stuff to put out in the dining room, but I'm really tired today so maybe tomorrow. I will have to go through my Halloween bins downstairs to see if there's anything to freecycle in there. I know I have a couple of things in the mud room decoration bins so that will have to be done next.

1 comment: