Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spare Bedroom Done Over

This past Saturday I painted the spare bedroom. Three coats on the walls and 4 coats along the top trim. I was so sore. I think it came out pretty nice. I also Fall cleaned the room when I put it back together, bonus!
I tried to get most of my Eeyore collection into this room. The color is a light blue/green, although it looks more blue in this picture.

This quilt on the wall was the inspiration for the color and it looks great against it.


I bought a new lamp for the nightstand and a few little things for the room, but I already had most of the stuff in the room so the redo wasn't too expensive. I even got a break on the paint because the color is called "icing on the cake" from Benjamin Moore, but when I went to pick it up they didn't have it in satin finish and that's all I buy so I had it color matched at Walmart in Dutch Boy paint for 10 bucks cheaper per gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment