Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Plans

I've made some progress in the past couple of weeks. I bought all of my stocking stuffers and I have wrapped half of them so far. I have purchased some gift cards on my list. I still have some gift cards left to get, but that's about it. I will make one more Amazon order, but some of that stuff will be for next year gifts. I finished making out all of my Christmas cards, so I just have to drop them in the mail when it's time. Today I went grocery shopping and I bought all the stuff needed for Thanksgiving and Christmas desserts. I forgot to buy my small frozen turkey though. I need that for my turkey soup come Spring so I hope they have some next week when I go. I also put up my Winter snowflake and snowmen curtains in the two bathrooms. It's a little early, but it's one less thing to do when it's time to decorate for Christmas. I also put the solar Christmas lights on the bush by the garage the other day when the weather was super nice and mild. I haven't turned them on yet, but after Thanksgiving we just have to flip the switch on and they will start lighting up at night by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment