Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey and Reindeer

Thanksgiving was nice. The turkey soup is excellent this year. So much flavor. It really is the best part of Thanksgiving. As far as Rudolph day, I am doing awesome this year. Hubby is picking up the last 2 things we need to finish both of our parents' presents tonight. I will be officially done buying gifts, he's a totally different story, but that's him. After this post I am going to finish wrapping everything I have so that will be finished today too. I spent 2 and a half days decorating for Christmas, starting Thanksgiving night with the tree, per tradition.

The lattice gate you see around the tree is the only way we have found to keep certain cats from eating the tree like it's some fish feast. It's a little warped this year, I will have to find a better way to store it next year, but it still works.



Notice the cross stitch I finally finished hanging proudly above the fireplace.



Here is part of the village since I can't get the whole thing in one picture. I bought a new table this year to put it on that has an extra foot of space. That and my Aunt giving me extra walls, allowed a much bigger park area than before.




No comments:

Post a Comment