Monday, November 1, 2010

Rudolph Day

I'm a little late on October's Rudolph day because we were on vacation and I really didn't do anything Christmas related this past week. I did pick up a few gift parts this month. I need to get stocking stuffers which I hope to do this month and then I need one more wrapping session and I should be all set. I still have to pick up a ton of gift cards, but I've started getting them here and there. All in all I think I'm on schedule to be ready for Christmas by the end of this month. Today I've put away Halloween decorations and I'll be putting out Thanksgiving stuff later. Maybe I'll put up some pictures later. Oh I did buy a new table for my Christmas village to go on. It's a 6 ft plastic one that folds in half. It's much lighter than the MDF one we use now, plus that one has some water damage from the Spring flooding in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment