Monday, November 29, 2010

Updates

I just finished wrapping all the stuff I have. I remembered that I have an order at my parents' house though. I'll deal with that soon and then I'm completely done. We started watching our large collection of Christmas movies last weekend. So far we've seen "It's a wonderful life", "Family Man" and "The Grinch" movie. This weekend we'll see "Christmas Vacation" and maybe one more depending on time. I will be freecycling the little bit of Christmas decorations I decided I could part with this year and I'll also be freecycling my Mom and Aunt's cast aways too. Even a pre-lit tree! We played A Charlie Brown christmas game last night and we started to put together my Christmas cookie puzzle. I'll share those pictures when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment