Friday, February 25, 2011

February Rudolph Day

So I guess I'm not the only one who hasn't done much for Christmas prep over the last month because no one has updated anything that I regularly look at. I did just order a gift for Hubby because I wanted free shipping on a new quilt for the spare bedroom. The quilt came today! I will show you later. I have gotten a lot of Spring cleaning done over the last month. I will be cleaning the spare bed today so I can put on the new quilt and then I'll just have to clean the rest of the room later. I had a bunch of stuff to Freecycle that I posted yesterday and I got rid of 2 things yesterday and possibly the rest tonight, but the weather is gross and not cooperating so I'm not sure if we'll be putting that off until tomorrow. We have a lot of errands to run tomorrow so hoping I won't have to add another task. This month's Rudolph Day doesn't have many tasks that pertain to me, so it will be an easy Christmas prep month coming up. That's good because I have to finish Spring cleaning and decluttering tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment