Monday, February 28, 2011

Spare Bedroom Update

This is the pretty new quilt for the spare bed. Yes, that's Max sleeping in his bed on the bed (well, his eye is open watching what I'm doing). I finished Spring cleaning this room today, first one upstairs. I decluttered some things and got rid of some things on Freecycle from this room over the weekend.




I got the 2 baskets for the top shelf of the new bookcase for more storage. They are the perfect colors for this room and the new dot background of the shelves.




These are the new black check valances I bought the other weekend. They look really good in this room with the new wall color. It's a little hard to tell in the picture, but they look better than the navy ones that I had up. I washed the curtains in this room just so I could put up the new curtains. I will have to wash the windows when I do the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment