Monday, February 14, 2011

Upstairs Hallway Done Over

This is my new light switch cover. It wasn't supposed to be quite so dusted with cinnamon, but you can still see the sheep.



This is the cute sheep picture I got to match the light switch cover. It's hanging across from the tiny shelf and light switch.



This is a star I had in the downstairs hallway, but it was the perfect size and darkness to balance the space across from the new shelf cupboard and across the doorway from the sheep picture.



This is the new shelf cupboard. I'm not sure if it will stay decorated as it is, but for now it's working. Everything is coordinated in the upstairs hallway and it's nice. This is the first time I've deliberately decorated that space. I have one cow hangy thing that I will need to find a home for because it was too light to look right with the new black things.

No comments:

Post a Comment