Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates

I put away my Winter decorations yesterday. I need to dig out the few things I have for St Pat's Day. I also cleaned the living room. I just have the downstairs bath/laundry left to clean and then the whole upstairs. I bought a new light slipcover for the Summer.



I went to a store with my Mom over the weekend and I picked up this cute pottery jug (on the right).



I've been working on the spare bedroom again. I got this black bookcase because I need something tall to put lights on top of in order to get the room bright at night. I got the 2 little lamps over the weekend and I got the paper in the back of the shelves because the black was very heavy in the room. The paper has exactly the right colored dots. I'm thinking about getting baskets for the top shelf for more storage.



I bought new black valances for the spare room too. They are going to look much better than the navy that's up now. I figure I'll wait until it's time to do all the curtains and windows before I put them up. I'll post a picture when it's done. I also got a cute valance for the downstairs bathroom which I'll show when it's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment