Thursday, March 8, 2012

And Then What

I'm getting my hair done today. What will I do after? I have 3 choices. I can deep clean the living room. It wouldn't take too long since I did regular downstairs cleaning yesterday along with upstairs since I had hair this morning. I can do windows and curtains on the first floor since I changed out the computer room and living room curtains yesterday because they didn't need ironing. I can just sit out on the porch and not get anything done since the weather will be balmy for this time of year, but really windy. The porch is calling me, but I could take my laptop out there later and watch TV in the nice weather and still get something else done. I think I will try for deep cleaning the living room because it should be quick and it's supposed to rain a lot next week and I hate washing the windows and having them get spotted up soon after. That's the plan for today then.

No comments:

Post a Comment