Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Rudolph Day!

I can't believe it's March Rudolph Day already. The birthday gift buying strategy just doesn't work for me because everyone's birthday is right around Christmas anyway. I do have a supply of cards in my card organizing book and I don't think I need any more right now. My Christmas dishes are all together under my hutch. I'm not sure I will need them again anytime soon. I'm considering donating them and just using the China for special dinners, we'll have to wait and see on that. I just ordered a couple of gifts for Hubby from my Amazon cart. Of course, a pan that I had in there got cheaper today so I ordered that too. I recently went through my Christmas notebook and wrote down some more ideas. I think that's about all the Christmas-y things I'll be doing today. I've been a little under the weather for the past few days, but I've been pushing through it. I cleaned the mud room this morning and put away the last of the Winter decor from the house. I just have to change out the wreath on the garage and the shed doors. It's rainy today, so that will have to wait a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment