Monday, March 19, 2012

Back To Cleaning

I finished my dining room project Saturday. There will be pictures soon. I washed all the first floor windows and curtains and I'm drying the curtains right now. I decorated for Easter this morning and after lunch I'll iron the curtains and put them up and take pictures. I have to go around the room to make sure no more touch ups are needed in the paint and then get rid of the painting stuff so it's not in my pictures. I plan on Spring cleaning the downstairs bathroom today and then the whole first floor will be done.

Update: I cleaned the downstairs bath/laundry room. The washing machine is running cleaner right now. The first floor is done and it's only March! I just have the 3 bedrooms upstairs and the mud room to do. I have to do the mud room soon because it still has Winter decorations out. I'm sitting on the porch and I can't believe how warm it is. I'm going to read for a while and then watch some TV out here. Perfect afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment