Monday, March 19, 2012

Dining Room "Beadboard"

I love this product! It's fairly cheap (under $20 a roll) and it's super easy to put up. The only thing harder than regular wallpaper is trimming, you need a very sharp knife or it snags and tears the edge. I used a break off knife and kept breaking it off and it came out pretty good. I caulked the seams and a couple of edges that snagged and you can't even tell. After it's painted it looks and feels like real beadboard.


This is the wall with the bottom of the wallpaper scraped off. It took 3 days just to do 30 inches in here, but worth it.



This is the wall with the "beadboard" up.



This is what the room looks like finished. My Mom has some Winter curtains that are perfect for the new Honey Beige color on the bottom so if she gets new curtains I will take them for the Winter in here. It will look so warm and cozy.



No comments:

Post a Comment